Francis Jordan Legacy Club
Taking Care of Family and Faith
When planning a future gift, it's sometimes difficult to determine what size donation will make sense. Emergencies happen, and you need to make sure your family is financially taken care of first. Including a bequest or a percentage of your estate ensures that your gift will remain proportionate no matter how your estate's value fluctuates over the years.
Donors to the Society of the Divine Savior (Salvatorians) are a faith-filled group of people who have come to know Jesus in their lives and want to share His grace with others. We thank them for their prayers, vision and dedication and for considering a legacy gift to the Society of the Divine Savior.
Please remember us in your will and estate plans. www.salvatorians.com 414-258-1735 email@example.com
As a Legacy Member -
- You will be enrolled in the Perpetual Mass Association
- You will receive our Perpetual Calendar filled with inspirational quotes from Fr. Francis Jordan, our founder, who will soon be called “Blessed,” as well as two other important Salvatorians.
- You will be added to the prayer list for our Salvatorian fathers and brothers
- You will receive a quarterly edition of HOPE Newsletter emailed to you
- You will be invited to the annual appreciation event in Milwaukee.