Like our Founder, Father Francis Mary of the Cross Jordan, we proclaim Salvation to all people, so that by the lives we live and in our apostolic activities, all may come "to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent" (John 17:3), and have life in all its fullness.
Living out the vision of our Founder, we share our apostolic vocation with all people. We are ready to serve in any place, by all ways and means which the love of Christ inspires. Our apostolate is not restricted to one particular activity, such as education or working with young persons. We emphasize the universality of the Christian vocation, animating lay people to live their baptismal commitment and to be witnesses of faith in their private and social life:
- The Society of the Divine Savior is an apostolic, religious institute of priests, deacons, and brothers approved by the Catholic Church
- Through the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, we dedicate ourselves completely to God and his service in the Church as we live in community and dedicate ourselves to apostolic works
- We show to the world the goodness and kindness of Christ our Savior by example, by means of the spoken and written word, and by all means which love for Christ inspires
- Our Society is dedicated to the Divine Savior and its patrons are Mary, Mother of the Savior, the Apostles, St. Michael, and St. Joseph
- We cooperate with other members of the Salvatorian Family and with other groups in promoting the knowledge of Christ the Savior